Biometric Systems SS 2021
This lecture covers the following topics:
- Biometric performance
- Fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition
- Iris recognition
- Multimodal biometrics
- Biometric sample quality
- ePassport and biometrics
- Privacy enhancing technologies
- Security of biometric systems
For further information, the syllabus document, and the slides visit:
The grade for this lecture consist of a seminar term paper (70%) and a written examination (30%). The term paper is compulsory!
For a complete list with seminar topics, please refer to the syllabus document.
The research conducted in this course is by default an individual project.
The first come, first serve rule applies.
- March 30, topic proposed
- April 13, lecture start
- April 13, seminar introduction
- April 20, latest topic selection (Doodle)
- May 31, term paper draft submission (EasyChair)
- June 10, review submission (EasyChair)
- June 15, term paper final submission (EasyChair)
- June 21, submission presentation slides (EasyChair)
|June 22||June 29||July 6|
|16:00 – TLA – Bopp, Karen||16:00 – TFD – Szakács, Béla Benedek||16:00 – VSE – Metko, Frederik|
|16:30 – IGN – Brauer, Niklas||16:30 – FQA – Zok, Chiara-Marie||16:30 – GNI – Pulch, Fabian|
|17:00 – FQA – Karcher, Steffen||17:00 – FSR – Eifert, Gunnar||17:15 – SFA – Schleicher, Jannik|
|17:45 – FOA – Lippke, Steffen||17:45 – FGA – Gadacz, Henry||17:45 – SFA – Kranz, Florian|
|18:15 – RPA – Müller, Peter||18:15 – MTL – Jung, Luciano|
|18:45 – LSD – Rusch, Lennard||18:45 – FOA – Scheppat, Gerrit Derk|
Lazaro Janier Gonzalez-Soler