Biometric Systems SS 2021
This lecture covers the following topics:
- Biometric performance
- Fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition
- Iris recognition
- Multimodal biometrics
- Biometric sample quality
- ePassport and biometrics
- Privacy enhancing technologies
- Security of biometric systems
For further information, the syllabus document, and the slides visit:
The grade for this lecture consist of a seminar term paper (70%) and a written examination (30%). The term paper is compulsory!
For a complete list with seminar topics, please refer to the syllabus document.
The research conducted in this course is by default an individual project.
The first come, first serve rule applies.
- March 30, topic proposed
- April 13, lecture start
- April 13, seminar introduction
- April 20, latest topic selection (Doodle)
- May 31, term paper draft submission (EasyChair)
- June 10, review submission (EasyChair)
- June 15, term paper final submission (EasyChair)
- June 21, submission presentation slides (EasyChair)
Lazaro Janier Gonzalez-Soler