Mathias Ibsen, Ph.D.
Position: Doctoral researcher
Office: D19 room 2.02
Email: mathias.ibsen -at- h-da.de
Telephone: +49 6151 16 30088
Mathias Ibsen received his MsC. in Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms from the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in 2020. Subsequently, he became a PhD student member of the da/sec group at Faculty of Computer Science, Hochschule Darmstadt, Germany. He works on the EU-funded TReSPAsS-ETN project with the detection of manipulated face images.
- Deep learning for biometric systems
- Face recognition
- Detection of manipulated biometric images
- Adversarial Machine Learning
Current Offerings and Collaboration
Currently available bachelor/master thesis projects are listed on this page. If you have your own idea that relates to the above research interests or are interested in a collaboration, feel free to contact me by e-mail.
- Master of Science in Engineering, „Impact of Facial Tattoos on Face Recognition Systems“, Technical University of Denmark, July 2020. (upon request)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, „Giraf – Web API, Database, and Administration Panel“, Aalborg University (AAU), June 2018. [Link]