Position: PhD researcher (former member)
Hareesh Mandalapu received his BA in Computer Science and Engineering in April 2013 from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) in Anantapur, India. He pursued Master of Technology (MTech) in Computer Science from University of Hyderabad, India in June 2015 and Master of Science (MSc) in Erasmus Mundus Master Course CIMET (Color in Informatics and Media Technology) in July 2017. Currently he is a PhD researcher of da / sec group at the Center for Research on Security and Privacy (CRISP). His current research work includes Presentation Attack Detection in Iris Biometrics and Audio Visual Speaker recognition.
- Presentation Attack Detection
- Iris Biometrics
- Audio Visual Biometrics
- Deep Learning
- Hareesh Mandalapu, Raghavendra Ramachandra, and Christoph Busch, „Image Quality and Texture-Based Features for Reliable Textured Contact Lens Detection,“ in SITIS 2018. [PDF]
- Hareesh Mandalapu, Raghavendra Ramachandra, and Christoph Busch, „Empirical Evaluation of Texture-Based Print and Contact Lens Iris Presentation Attack Detection Methods“, in ICBEA 2019. [PDF]
- MSc: Real-Time Tracking of Surgical Tools Using LED Adaptive Markers.
- MTech: Print-Scan Resilient Watermarking in Color Images using Support Vector Machines (SVM).