Lázaro Janier González-Soler, M.Sc.
Position: Ph.D. Student Member
Office: D19 room 2.01
Email: lazaro-janier.gonzalez-soler -at- h-da.de
Telephone: +49 6151 16 30086
Lázaro Janier González-Soler received his M.Sc. degree in Mathematics and Computer Science from the University of Havana, in 2014. Afterwards, he joined Advanced Technologies Application Center (CENATAV) from Havana, Cuba to Computer Science graduate training. Since 2019, he is a Ph.D. Student Member of da/sec group at the National Research Center for Applied Cybersecurity (ATHENE), Germany. His principal research interests are focused in areas of the Biometric and Machine Learning. Specifically, biometric Presentation Attack Detection for fingerprint, iris and facial characteristics.
- Presentation Attack Detection.
- Parallel algorithms for Biometric, Data Mining and Pattern Recognition.
- Lázaro J. González-Soler, Marta Gomez-Barrero, Leonardo Chang, Airel Pérez-Suárez, Christoph Busch, „Fingerprint Presentation Attack Detection Based on Local Features Encoding for Unknown Attacks“, in arXiv:1908.10163, August 2019.
- Lázaro J. González-Soler, Jose Patino, Marta Gomez-Barrero, Massimiliano Todisco, Christoph Busch, Nicholas Evans, “Texture-based Presentation Attack Detection for Automatic Speaker Verification”, in Proc. Intl. Workshop on Information Forensics and Security (WIFS), 2020.
- Lázaro J. González-Soler, Marta Gomez-Barrero, Christoph Busch, “Fisher Vector Encoding of Dense-BSIF Features for Unknown Face Presentation Attack Detection”, in Proc. Intl. Conf. of the Biometrics Special Interest Group (BIOSIG), 2020.
- Lázaro J. González-Soler, Marta Gomez-Barrero, Christoph Busch, “Evaluating the Sensitivity of Face Presentation Attack Detection Techniques to Images of Varying Resolutions”, in NISK, 2020.
- Lázaro J. González-Soler, M. Gomez-Barrero, Leonardo Chang, Airel Pérez-Suárez, C. Busch, “On the Impact of Different Fabrication Materials on Fingerprint Presentation Attack Detection”, in Proc. Int. Conf. on Biometrics (ICB), 2019.
- Lázaro J. Gonzalez-Soler, Leonardo Chang, Jose Hernandez-Palancar, Airel Perez-Suarez, Marta Gomez-Barrero, “Fingerprint Presentation Attack Detection Method based on a Bag-of-Words Approach”, in Proc. Iberoamerican Congress on Pattern Recognition (CIARP). Springer, 2017, pp. 263 – 271.
A list of earlier publications can be found here.