|Email:||daniel.fischer -at- h-da.de|
|Telephone:||+49 6151 533 600 44|
In 2015, Daniel Fischer completed his bachelor study program at University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt in cooperation with Deutsche Telekom AG, where he received his “Bachelor of Science” degree in Computer Science. He subsequently completed his master degree study program (“Master of Science” in Computer Science) with a focus on IT-Security and Biometrics at University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt in 2018. Since 2015 he is a member of the IT-Security group (“da/sec”) at University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt, which is a part of the “National Research Center for Applied Cybersecurity – ATHENE”.
- Mathias Ibsen, Christian Rathgeb, Daniel Fischer, Pawel Drozdowski, Christoph Busch, “Digital Face Manipulation in Biometric Systems”, in Handbook of Digital Face Manipulation and Detection: From DeepFakes to Morphing Attacks, February 2022.
- Christian Rathgeb, Pawel Drozdowski, Daniel Fischer, and Christoph Busch, “Vulnerability Assessment and Detection of Makeup Presentation Attacks,” in Proc. Int. Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics (IWBF), April 2020, pp. 1–6.
- Pawel Drozdowski, Daniel Fischer, Christian Rathgeb, Julian Geissler, Jan Knedlik, Christoph Busch, “Can Generative Colourisation Help Face Recognition?”, in International Conference of the Biometrics Special Interest Group (BIOSIG), 2020.
- U. Scherhag, D. Fischer, S. Isadskiy, J. Otte, and C. Busch, “Morphing Attack Detection using Laplace operator based features,” in Proc. Norwegian Information Security Conference (NISK), 2020.
- Pawel Drozdowski, Daniel Fischer, Christian Rathgeb, Christopher Schiel, Christoph Busch: „Database Binning and Retrieval in Multi-Fingerprint Identification Systems“, in Proc. Intl. Workshop on Information Forensics and Security (WIFS), Hong Kong, December 2018.
- Master of Science: „Multi-Instance Fingerprint Classification based on Global Features“ at da/sec Group – http://dasec.h-da.de/offerings/completed-thesis/daniel_fischer_thesis/
- Bachelor of Science: „Konzeption und Entwicklung einer zentralen Mengenbasis“ at T-Systems International