Survey on typical Internet user behaviour
This work aims at identifying typical Internet user behaviour in order to be able to compose usage profiles. Questions that should be answered include, but are not limited to:
- Frequency and periodicity of Internet usage;
- Distribution across different devices (e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone);
- Types of applications typically used;
- Actor/reactor patterns.
This work requires a significant part of literature survey and review. Most probably, however, not all questions will be answered by this survey/review. Thus, a real-world survey should be planned, conducted, interpreted and evaluated.
This work directly contributes to our BMBF funded research project INSAIN.
- Very good in German or good in English language
- Knowledge of GNU R is a plus
- Creativity and ability to work independently
- Willingness to actively communicate with peers
Flexible, no presence required. Home office is possible. Details will be discussed in regular personal meetings. Working place at CASED or h_da can be offered if required/wished.