Biometric Systems SS 2018
This lecture covers the following topics:
- Biometric performance
- Fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition
- Iris recognition
- Voice/Speaker recognition
- Multimodal biometrics
- Biometric sample quality
- ePassport and biometrics
- Privacy enhancing technologies
- Security of biometric systems
For further information, the syllabus document, and the slides visit:
The grade for this lecture consist of a seminar term paper (70%) and a written examination (30%). The term paper is compulsory!
For a complete list with seminar topics, please refer to the syllabus document.
The research conducted in this course is by default an individual project.
The first come, first serve rule applies.
- April 04th Lecture Starts at 8.30h in D19/110 at h_da, Schöfferstr. 10.
- April 05th brief introduction to the seminar at 8.30h.
- May 16th written exam.
- June 13th, June 14th, and June 20th: Presentation of term papers in class.
Teaching Assistants (D19/2.01)
Dr. Marta Gomez-Barrero