Biometric Systems SS 2020
This lecture covers the following topics:
- Biometric performance
- Fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition
- Iris recognition
- Multimodal biometrics
- Biometric sample quality
- ePassport and biometrics
- Privacy enhancing technologies
- Security of biometric systems
For further information, the syllabus document, and the slides visit:
The grade for this lecture consist of a seminar term paper (70%) and a written examination (30%). The term paper is compulsory!
For a complete list with seminar topics, please refer to the syllabus document.
The research conducted in this course is by default an individual project.
The first come, first serve rule applies.
- April 20th, lecture start
- April 20th, seminar introduction
- May 04th, latest topic selection
- May 26th, exam
- June 05th, term paper draft submission
- June 11th, review submission
- June 15th, term paper final submission
- June 21st, submission presentation slides
- June 22th, June 23th, June 24th, June 25th, June 29th, and June 30th, seminar presentations