Biometric Systems SS 2019
This lecture covers the following topics:
- Biometric performance
- Fingerprint recognition
- Face recognition
- Iris recognition
- Multimodal biometrics
- Biometric sample quality
- ePassport and biometrics
- Privacy enhancing technologies
- Security of biometric systems
For further information, the syllabus document, and the slides visit:
The grade for this lecture consist of a seminar term paper (70%) and a written examination (30%). The term paper is compulsory!
For a complete list with seminar topics, please refer to the syllabus document.
The research conducted in this course is by default an individual project.
The first come, first serve rule applies.
- April 02nd Lecture Starts at 8.30h in D14/403 at h_da, Schöfferstr. 8.
- April 05th brief introduction to the seminar at 10.15h.
- April 20th topic selection
- May 14th written exam.
- May 31th term paper submission
- June 8th review submission
- June 12th final submission + slides
- June 14th, June 18th, June 21st and June 25th: Presentation of term papers in class.
Teaching Assistants (D19/2.01)
Dr. Marta Gomez-Barrero